Mountain Bike Rides - Hill Climbs
A GOOD CLIMB!!
If this ride is ridden clockwise you have a steady climb up some very continuously steep hills. Some fast downhills as a reward.
A nice tough ride once you’re fit! For an easier ride go anti-clockwise
1. You start as you mean to go on, UP
2. Good solid climb for over an hour
3. Admire the fantastic views at the top
4. Whizz down to Hayfield
5. Easy flat to New Mills
6. A good hearty hill climb to Marple Cross
7. A long road downhill for 10 minutes
Distance: 17 miles
Estimated Time: 1:55 minutes
Total climb: 1718 ft
Starting elevation: 322 ft
Maximum elevation: 1208 ft